Join Our Team

We’re always looking for top notch talent. If you are looking for a new challenge and think you can wow our clients, reach out to us. Don’t worry if we’re not actively looking for your position; we will make room for the right people.

Current Openings

Development Roles

Intermediate Developer
Location: Louisville
Status: Full-Time

Non-Technical Roles

Sorry, we don’t have any openings!
Check back later.

We have fun. We work hard. We have great clients and interesting projects.

We keep a family (or hobby) friendly pace. We don’t grind it out 50-60 hours week after week. In fact, if you have to work that much, we consider it a failure of our project plan.

We work as a team. We are not a staffing firm so you won’t be working on your own. Our staff predominantly works from our office in Nulu.

PAID TIME OFF

Spend it at the beach or lying in bed. It’s your choice. Make plans, let the team know, and enjoy.

HEALTH INSURANCE

Three words: free health insurance. Composable will pay 90% of individual or family premiums. The other 10% is discounted through our wellness program.

LIFE/DISABILITY

Nobody likes to think about it, but it’s important to plan for the future. We make planning easier by automatically covering some of your insurance needs.

401K MATCH

Put money in your nest egg and we’ll do the same. We match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of salary.